A strong health care company cannot exist without healthy members. The everyday choices we make can help us live healthier, happier, and more fulfilling lives – both at work and at home. That’s why TakeCare is offering an essential tool as part of your overall benefits package – a comprehensive Wellness Program designed to improve your health, well-being, and productivity. TakeCare’s Wellness Program is the only AAAHC accredited wellness program on Guam.
The goals of this program are to:
- Provide you with information about your current health status;
- Help you set realistic wellness goals;
- Arm you with tools and resources to help you reach your goals;
- Manage health care costs - an effective wellness program can make a difference in these costs over time.
Your participation will benefit your lifestyle and may help you save money on health care costs in the future.
What you need to get started
- Your primary physician is your partner in achieving a healthy way of life. Consult with him or her to determine your health needs and goals, and the best course of action to achieve them.
- Once you’ve selected a Health Education Class that’s right for you, register by phoning Customer Service at 647-3526, Monday through Friday, from 8am – 5pm or click here to complete a self-referral form. Present your TakeCare Insurance Card and I.D. when you come to class.
All Health Education Classes are FREE to TakeCare members unless otherwise specified.
Please register early, as the number of participants per class is limited.