You’ve got choices with TakeCare
Thank you for considering TakeCare for your health care needs. At TakeCare, we are committed to giving you choices while delivering quality and affordable health care benefits and services that’s focused on you and your family needs.
If you have questions about which TakeCare medical plan might be right for you, answering the following can help you choose a plan that might be the best fit.
- What type of coverage will you need? See the benefit summaries below.
- Is cost an important consideration? See the payroll deduction amounts below.
- Will you need in-network or out-of-network coverage? Check our Provider Search Tool to see if your doctor, dentist, or preferred facility is included in our extensive network, on or off island.
- Are you taking any prescription drugs? Use our Rx Search Tool to see what you'll pay based on your TakeCare medical plan choice, benefit tier, and prescription dosage.
- Looking to better manage your health? Click here to learn more about our extensive list of free wellness and health education classes
- Interested in earning money by completing recommended health screenings, making health improvements, or going to the gym regularly with free access to a choice of 20 different gyms? Click here for details.
Refer to the videos and information below to review TakeCare’s 2023 plan options, enrollment codes, premiums and costs, and to access other important information
Open Season Benefit Overview
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - A Tan Holdings Company
Chapter 3 - Elevating the Member / Patient Experience
Chapter 4 - Key Performance Metrics
Chapter 9 - Philippine Network
Chapter 10 - Travel Allowance
Chapter 11 - Wellness Programs
Chapter 12 - Non-FEHB Supplemental Wellness Package
Chapter 13 - Fitness Partners
Chapter 14 - TakeCare Self-Report Fitness Activity
Chapter 15 - TakeCare Online Tools
Chapter 16 - Affinity Rewards
Chapter 17 - FY 2023 Rate Shares
Chapter 18 - Wrapping Up/Choose TakeCare
Chapter 19 - How to Contact TakeCare
Request for a 2023 FEHB Benefit Packet
Click here to request a TakeCare information packet including the 2023 brochure.
Or Click here to ask us a question or request for more information
In-person Information Opportunities
Prefer to get your questions answered in person or want to pick up a packet or drop off a form?
Our customer service offices are open in Tamuning and Garapan. For your safety and convenience, in-person visits by appointment is the preference but walk-ins are welcome.
Hours of operation are 8am to 5pm, Mondays – Fridays. The first hour (8am-9am) being reserved for manamko’ and those persons with disabilities.
To make an appointment in Tamuning, call us at (671) 647-3526 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For Garapan, call us at (670) 235-0994.
Agency Onsite Briefings – check with your Agency Manager, Human Resources or Health Benefits Officer about scheduling an onsite briefing at your place of work.
Virtual Live Briefings
via MS Teams – every Tuesday at 7:30am ChST, or every Thursday at 6:30pm ChST, beginning Nov 14 through Dec 12 (except for Thanksgiving, Nov 24).
Your Bi-weekly Payroll Deduction*
|Enroll Codes||Your Bi-weekly Payroll Deduction||Change 2023 vs 2022|
|Self Plus One||KX3||$34.06||$33.40||-$0.66|
|Self & Family||KX2||$37.84||$37.10||-$0.74|
|Self Plus One||JK6||$92.28||$100.35||$8.07|
|Self & Family||JK5||$132.60||$144.19||$11.59|
|Self Plus One||JK3||$117.59||$128.74||$11.15|
|Self & Family||JK2||$141.97||$155.43||$13.46|
* Effective January 1 2022, premium rate shares are the same for Non-Postal and Postal employees. Monthly shares can be found on the back page of the brochure.
2023 Benefit Plans
The TakeCare Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) for each of its 2023 Options and Uniform Glossary are available through the following links:
Other Important Links
- 2023 FEHB Benefit Brochure
- 2023 FEHB Welcome Booklet
- 2023 Non-FEHB Supplemental Wellness Package
- 2023 Non-FEHB Supplemental Dental Coverage
- 2023 TakeCare HDHP Pass through Application
- 2023 ASC Trust HSA Brochure, Enrollment Form
- 2023 TakeCare Health Savings Account (HSA) FAQ